Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Jintha Lord

Jintha Lord : Is he a dragon? turtle? or a mole?

Jintha Lord. I have no idea how huge he is if only he comes out of that hole. Lucky us! We get to kill him without worry. I mean the Zu Online is full of bugs, and 1 of them , end-up stopping the mobs (ANY mob) killing us at that place. It's soo nice to kill him without us dying 24hours. I WELCOME boss bug~ Hope the boss bug keep on coming so i can kill other bosses with smiling faces.

omg, the lightning is soo pretty (1st shapeshift for sw)

I finally quit my old guild (due to its inactiveness + missing leader) and join Rage which lead by Ghossssst (i hope i got the right s). It's still a new guild, well i cant say much bout it cause i just join it few days ago. I can't wait to get lv96(it supposed to be lv90 but i add few point at the wrong tree). My 1st ss is ... a fish... DON'T LAUGH!093 I wanna get ss at lv90 but to reset it, i need 33usd! 082_01Any1 who knew me would know, I won't pay a dime for it!

No comments: