Sunday, January 13, 2008

Holy Server - Crash & Lowly scumbag

I was killing few blood hound for my quest and suddenly I stared lag like hell and can barely move. I thought at 1st my connection gonna crush on me again but when i get online in-game, I wasn't the only 1 who got disconnected. And I'm in a kitty mode (a.k.a. dead). Then the server go dead till I don't know when, cause I'm still blogging which means it' still dead... more than few hours.

LOST : My most FAVORITE weapon of ALL

I HATE thunder calamity quest. Why? I lost 3 of my nice stuff in there including my favorite weapon. After, I had failed to run from the mob (plus, without weapon i cant cast my spells), I went back to desert city WEAPONLESS, and a guy named Steelhead tried to PK me. And no excuse please, in Zu every1 can see whether you are weaponless or not, and don't tell me, you're from another faction, cause no1 can go to Tai Desert City-Jamon if you're a Xun or Wu . ROFL, pking a weaponless person is kindda lame and cowardly. I had never meet any1 who is desperate enough to kill or pk a guy/gal as he/she is. I may be weak but I'm not gonna be as low as he is. Oh yea, I hold grudge alright. My blood is pounding to take revenge but I can't do that (since i'm a carebear type unless provoke and I do hate losing dishonor). I always waited the right time. And 1 thing for sure, I never forget a lowly scum such as he is. It's amazing,really. My memory is very good with certain things.

3 comments:

noodles said...

O_O calm down. It's just a game. Just remember his ign and kos him. multiple times.

Leoz said...

i wanna do it but... if i kos him i worry my dishonor will be reduce >_< i wanna get -10 dishonor, can get title+title bonus

Leoz said...

but he kill me 1st hmm... i will kill him!